EWO Search Postings for 5/31

  • Janet Sousa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      The following registrations have been submitted to the Eyes Wide Open Registry
      and are posted with the knowledge and permission of the registrants of http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/3686 .
      Circulation of these postings has been approved by the listowner/moderator

      PRIMARY E-MAIL = loismarv1@...
      STATUS = UPDATE ON EXISTING REGISTRATION
      GENDER = FEMALE
      TYPE = SIBLING
      DOB = 7/29/1944
      ISO" = SIBLING
      CITY OF BIRTH = Omaha,
      STATE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH = NEBRASKA
      COUNTY/PROVINCE = Douglas
      HOSPITAL = St. Joseph
      AGENCY = unknown
      DOCTOR = unknown
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION = I am looking for TWO brothers that were removed from the home by the county late 1951. It is unknown if they were adopted or where they went. Unable to get any information on them through any agency.They were born July 1944 and October 1946.
      Last names at the time were Jones and Dose.(half bros.)
      Adoptees Birthname: = Edward Jones, Harry Dose
      Birthmothers Maiden Name: = Mary E. Benton
      Birthfathers Name: = E. Jones, H. Dose
      REGISTRATION DATE = 5-5-2004

      PRIMARY E-MAIL = catfishking8@...
      STATUS = NEW REGISTRATION
      GENDER = FEMALE
      TYPE = BIRTH DAUGHTER
      DOB = 09/14/1960
      ISO" = BIRTHFAMILY
      CITY OF BIRTH = Norfolk
      STATE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH = VIRGINIA
      HOSPITAL = Leigh Memorial
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION = Birth cert says race is white but i have asian features so birthfather may be asian. was adopted by George and Lucy Holloman
      REGISTRATION DATE = 05/07/2004

      PRIMARY E-MAIL = sewhitt21@...
      STATUS = NEW REGISTRATION
      GENDER = FEMALE
      TYPE = BIRTH DAUGHTER
      DOB = 04/21/1958
      ISO" = BIRTHMOTHER
      CITY OF BIRTH = gainseville
      STATE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH = FLORIDA
      COUNTY/PROVINCE = alachua
      HOSPITAL = -
      AGENCY = -
      DOCTOR = -
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION = adoption occurred in walton county, ordered 11/5/58. lawyer involved was s.m.preacher from defuniak springs.
      Birthmothers Maiden Name: = curtis
      REGISTRATION DATE = 05/07/2004

      PRIMARY E-MAIL = blossoms_of_autumn@...
      STATUS = NEW REGISTRATION
      GENDER = FEMALE
      TYPE = BIRTHMOTHER
      DOB = 06/25/1981
      ISO" = BIRTH DAUGHTER
      CITY OF BIRTH = Norwich
      STATE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH = CONNECTICUT
      COUNTY/PROVINCE = USA
      HOSPITAL = Backus
      AGENCY = Catholic Charities
      Adoptees Birthname: = Lindsley Rea Fallucco
      Birthmothers Maiden Name: = Jacquilyn Fallucco
      REGISTRATION DATE = 05/08/2004

      PRIMARY E-MAIL = luciyoung1973@...
      STATUS = NEW REGISTRATION
      GENDER = FEMALE
      TYPE = BIRTHMOTHER
      DOB = 08/31/1973
      ISO" = BIRTH SON
      CITY OF BIRTH = PGH
      STATE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH = PENNSYLVANIA
      COUNTY/PROVINCE = Alleghany
      HOSPITAL = West Penn
      AGENCY = Shadyside
      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION = Zoar
      Adoptees Birthname: = Neil Marion
      Birthmothers Maiden Name: = Marion
      REGISTRATION DATE = 05/10/04
      There are no ancestry postings due to the holidays.

      Linda Hammer and Gale Sipple are approaching completion of their DNA Banking Project.

      The following is posted with permission:

      This project is designed to be a tool in the reunion process, a way birthparents and adoptees can definitively confirm biological relationships, as well as a voluntary dna registry, where participants can enter their dna in our secure database for future matching.

      Our website is now up and running, check it out at www.touchedbyadoption.org

      If anyone wishes to participate please go to the website for more information.