Mama Kaye...

  • Betty Blanchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi Mama Kaye...

      Snif, snif...what a beautiful story...that brought tears to my
      eyes, and hit that soft spot in my heart. How wondeful to have
      connected in time for her to attend his wedding.
      You are so wonderful...how wondeful that you stayed in touch
      with him all these years, and finally found his b-mother for him.
      I have just propared the same letter, with a little up-date
      letter to attach to my b-brother. I am re-sending this certified
      mail this time, and also sending the other brother the same letter.
      I never did hear anything from him, in the last three weeks,
      since I sent him the first letter. I pray one of them comes around
      this time. I have surely given every way you can get hold of me, in
      this letter.
      Blessings and hugs,
      Bets