Re: File - Monthly Roll Call

  • ANCASHMERE9@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 121 , Oct 7, 2011
      REPOST:  FEMALE 4/28/1959 FLA SEARCHING FOR MY SISTER..ADOPTED AT 10mo

      I am(Andrea Hopkins)Searching for my sister
      (email) ANCASHMERE9@...
      ISO-B/Sister-Infant girl Hopkins(Betsy)name at birth
      Adopted name-???????
      DOB-4/28/1959- Miami Beach,FL.
      Miami Beach Hospital- Mt. Siani Hospital
      Miami Childrens Home Society
      Adopted- 10 months Old
      B/Mom-Gladys Hopkins(1923)
      Dad - Lloyd Hopkins (1914) on B/C
      B/Sisters- Faye Redmond(1952), Andrea Hopkins(1955)
      We moved down from Metuchen,New Jersey in 1959,
      to Miami,Florida and our sister(Betsy) was born on 4/28/1959
      in Miami Beach at Mt.Siani Hospital.She was adopted
      10 months old.
    • OAR-BirthName-Registry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 121 of 121 , Mar 1 7:02 AM
        This is our Monthly Roll Call- Please take a moment to post your information
        to the group.

        Thanks!
        OAR Owners & Mods