1435File - >)

  • OAR-BirthName-Registry@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 1, 2014
      1. Please be kind to all members of OAR Birth Name Registry.

      2.When you joined we set you to Digest. If you set yourself to no mail,
      we will put it back to Digest. The reason for this list is to get it out
      there and to as many people as we can. If you do not want to be set to
      Digest, please let us know and we can set you on Special notices, or
      remove your membership if you would like. Thank you for your understanding.

      3. Please try to post your search info at least once a month.

      4. Please review all the archives and if you can help someone, please
      do.

      5. Please make sure you add your information into our database

      Yep that all folks! LOL

      Barb
      Proud owner of OAR Birth Name Registry
    • Show all 124 messages in this topic