Re: [OAFs] Re: Vote for OAFS dinner this Friday, Aug 10th

  • Bob Olson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9, 2012
      I changed my vote.

      Pressure from Albert and my wife! Guess who was more influential!

      See you tomorrow stranger.

      Have a great day.
      Bob

    • Frank Bayerl
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
        Bob, I feel betrayed, you raw-fish eater, you!

        Frank

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
          Hi Frank,

          If all they have is raw fish, I am in big trouble!

          Have a great day.
          Bob

        • Attilla
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
            I've had two large meals at 168Sushi so far. Neither time did I have any raw fish.

            --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Olson" <r.olson@...> wrote:

            > Hi Frank,
            >
            > If all they have is raw fish, I am in big trouble!
            >
            > Have a great day.
            > Bob

          • Rr
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
              --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Attilla" <attilladanko@...> wrote:

              > I've had two large meals at 168Sushi so far. Neither time did I have any raw fish.

              Sure, but why take that chance?

              -Rolf

              > --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Olson" <r.olson@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Frank,
              > >
              > > If all they have is raw fish, I am in big trouble!
              > >
              > > Have a great day.
              > > Bob

            • Attilla Danko
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
                Actually almost all of the food i had did not contain fish at all.

                Ni!

                -ad
                (laboriously typed on a tiny touchscreen)

                On 2012-08-10, at 11:56 AM, "Rr" <cometwatch@...> wrote:

                > --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Attilla" <attilladanko@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I've had two large meals at 168Sushi so far. Neither time did I have any raw fish.
                >
                > Sure, but why take that chance?
                >
                > -Rolf
                >

                > > --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Olson" <r.olson@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Frank,
                > > >
                > > > If all they have is raw fish, I am in big trouble!
                > > >
                > > > Have a great day.
                > > > Bob

              • Michael Wirths
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 10, 2012
                  Whats wrong with raw fish??? Fishy fishy fish, it was was a most elusive fish!!

                  (link to Meaning of life sketch)

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uvt83YWWWY

                  ni, Albert eat some ceviche in front of the Oafs!

                  pIZ