Re: Boy needs to know how to become and astronomer

  • shanmer52
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 7:23 AM
      Folks ...

      Just in case this query comes up again, the boy's mother found this site within the linkages you kindly proposed for her. It's directly targeted at a school kid's question with extensive answers and examples.

      http://www.noao.edu/education/astfaq.html#ques1

      I thought I'd record it here in the OAF's archive.

      Thanks again

      Simon