Re: Re: [OAFs] Re: Pre-RASC Dinner

  • harding1@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 4, 2004
      Unfortunately I can't make dinner or the meeting Friday night. :o(
      The worst thing about it may be my inelligibility to join in on the Albert "Heckletron"! Pity.....
      Richard

      > From: "Mike Wirths" <mwirths@...>
      > Date: 2004/03/03 Wed PM 10:55:19 EST
      > To: <OAFs@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [OAFs] Re: Pre-RASC Dinner

    • Robert Anderson
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 8, 2004
        Count both Jim and I in for later part of April, and all of May.

        We're looking forward to meeting all of you.

        Bob, Toronto

        --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, Ross Taylor <rv.taylor@b...> wrote:
        > Albert Saikaley wrote:
        >
        > > Starry Knave may fly in for a cameo appearance at the next NSP,
        > > which Ross and I have tentatively scheduled for April or May.
        >
        > 1) This dual personality thing is a common trait amongst photon
        starved
        > OAFs ? ... shirt.
        >
        > 2) So you have appointed yourself the scheduler of NSPs? Aye
        Captain,
        > it's your ship
        >
        > 3) The month of May could have black flies already ... I vote April
        > weather permitting. And if it's cloudy or aurora ... we will
        occupy
        > ourselves "somehow"
        >
        > OK .... who would come to, and from how far away (Montreal, Hudson,
        > Orillia, Toronto, Kingston, The Boonies of Perth), to a Nirvana
        Star