cloudy night links

  • Attilla Danko
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      Most of north america is clouded out tonight. So here's a few
      links to while away the time:

      Eric Honeycutt's obsering planetary nebulae page:
      http://www.icplanetaries.com/

      Star party anyone?:
      http://www.asnsw.com/spsp/index.html

      I think "weird" is a good thing.
      http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/alumni/dstevick/weird.htm

      -ad
    • Bob Olson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hi Attilla,

        "The Annual South Pacific Star Party" Maybe next year, if you will drive.

        Bob

      • Attilla Danko
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          > "The Annual South Pacific Star Party" Maybe next year, if you will drive.
          >
          > Bob

          Ok. But let's use your car. -ad
        • Mike Wirths
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
            Cool links Attilla!

            I think of of those tetra-sheep-speiglers was at Tsp a few years back!

            --Piz
            > Most of north america is clouded out tonight. So here's a few
            > links to while away the time:
            >
            > Eric Honeycutt's obsering planetary nebulae page:
            > http://www.icplanetaries.com/
            >

            > Star party anyone?:
            > http://www.asnsw.com/spsp/index.html
            >
            > I think "weird" is a good thing.
            > http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/alumni/dstevick/weird.htm
            >
            > -ad
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Richard Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
              <I think of of those tetra-sheep-speiglers was at Tsp a few years back!

              But it was a Baaaaaaaa...d telescope!!