Re: Congrats on N11 Richard

  • ldbenschop
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi Richard;
      I didn't realize the one f/s in Ajax had XLT coatings.
      Shipping - OUCH, taxes - OUCH!

      In this case, for warranty reasons alone, buying new instead of used
      is worth the extra bucks IMO. Bonus, you get that sweet feeling of
      being the first to look through a new scope.

      Congrats on the scope, should provide some fabulous views once the
      new scope clouds abate. Per the CSC, tonight could be it!

      Len

      --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Harding" <harding1@s...> wrote:
      > Hi Len!
      > You are right on the price. However, you must include $250 US for
      the XLT coatings, and $300 Can for shipping, for a total of $4,770
      PLUS tax ($700) for a total of $5,470.

      CDN
      > new.
      >
      > NI!
      > Len
      >
      > --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Olson" <r.olson@r...> wrote:
      > > Hi Richard,
      > >
      > > Did the N11 come from Ajax, and if so did it include the Nagler
      31?

      > > Bob

      Service.