Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... OAFs!!!

  • goldtiel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy new year everyone, and all the best in 2004!
      Dan
      --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "roland_prevost" <r.prevost@r...> wrote:
      > Gotta leave for a New Year's Party, so thought I'd cheer in early.
      >
      > Best Wishes to you all for the coming year!!
      >
      > & Tons'a Photons,
      >
      > Jan & Rol
    • Attilla Danko
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
        --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "goldtiel" <goldtiel@y...> wrote:
        > Happy new year everyone, and all the best in 2004!
        > Dan

        Hi Dan. Welcome back. -ad
      • Albert Saikaley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
          And a Happy New Observing Year to everone!!!

          BTW, those very clear and very cold skies should be here soon.

          Cheers,
          Albert.

          --- In OAFs@yahoogroups.com, "roland_prevost" <r.prevost@r...> wrote:
          > Gotta leave for a New Year's Party, so thought I'd cheer in early.
          >
          > Best Wishes to you all for the coming year!!
          >
          > & Tons'a Photons,
          >
          > Jan & Rol
        • Mike Wirths
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
            Rol and all Happy new year to the Oafs! May we get some better astro weather
            this year!

            Rol: I'm bringing your barlow and Suiter book to the gasthof sorry I forgot
            to give it to you!

            Ni

            Piz