Narrow Gauge meet in Derby

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      The Trent Valley Group of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association are holding their
      annual open day in Mickleover, Derby on Saturday 12th January.

      It's a relaxed day to play with the layouts, have a look at the
      demonstrations and talk the hind legs of a donkey.

      Whilst affiliated to the 7mm NGA it is open to all comers and we'd love to
      see as many as possible come along.

      Admission is by donation towards the costs, there is plenty of parking [but
      note the new way into the car park], light refreshments are available at the
      venue but heavy refreshments are available nearby

      Full details, maps etc can be found on my website at

      http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Admin/Shows/tvg2.htm

      I've put this on several lists but would appreciate people spreading the
      word

      We hope to see some of you there

      Paul Martin