Re: [O14] off topic - O14 pill

  • ROBERT TAMS
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013
      Sounds like a simple track plan to me.  Might give it try *;;) batting eyelashes.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013
        It's American paracetamol. Shows what a headache modelling 0n2 must be. Should stick to sensible locos where the pipes and rods are discretely hidden and don't clutter up the appearance. . Paul
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013

          John,
          Is it 'blue' in colour??.........(:-)))

          Brian
          Qld. Aust.

          Whilst idly browsing the web I came across an O14 pill! Apparantly it is a white oval capsule with O14 clearly written on one side.

          Perhaps it's something to keep to hand in case one gets an attack of crazy track :)

          Best regards to all
          John

          No virus found in this message.
          Internal Virus Database is out of date.