Re: [O14] Re: Early Portmadoc

  • Marquis DeCarabas
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013

      On 8 Sep 2013 12:14, "David Woodcock" <dandewoodcock@...> wrote:
      >)
      >
      > The three discs may just indicate access to built-in storage, for coal perhaps, or they may form part of a range. It might be worth asking CADW's opinion as they must have seen many contemporary drawings.

      Interesting.  They could be ash bins.  There wasn't a chimney on the small building.  I shall ask Elvis Trundle to see what she thinks - as she's an archaeology graduate she may also have some thoughts.

      We are certainly looking at something in wood, going on the colour coding.

      Would certainly welcome any more thoughts.

      MdeC