Re: Works backwards but not forwards

  • bravophoto@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
      I know this is an ancient thread now but things do move rather slowly here at times!

      Just thought that it might be of interest and save someone else similar angst to let you all know that I have finally solved the problem. Turned out to be that I had fixed the flywheel too close to the motor case so although it looked fine when stationary and when going backwards the shaft was pushed out wards. When going forwards though the shaft was drawn in towards the rear of the motor and was grinding on the back of the case.

      Kevin.