Re: Flexiscle.co

  • Paul Holmes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi
      This is the same chap and company that spent a week at Boston Lodge taking laser scans of all four England locos whilst they were being restored for the 150th birthday bash. If you still get nowhere try posting on the FR group or phoning admin at the Blodge to see what they have heard. RickettRescue might be able to enlighten us too??
      Paul