We are not alone!

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hi All, Whilst at the Taunton show, much conversation took place. Even a member of this erudite group was there! Amongst the conversations was one regarding track gauge representing 1' 11 1/2" in 1:43.5 scale. It just so happens that J.D. is doing this in 13. something or other mm! And, another of his friends is doing the very same thing. I thought that I was the only one with a gauge of 0.54".

      Regards,

      Adrian(C).
    • John C
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
        Hi Adrian,

        Sorry for the late reply. I thought I was at Exeter! Is the JD you are referring to the leading S7 modeller?

        It was also a pleasure to see David Taylor again and meet Bob Harper and have a go at operating his proper 2ft gauge (On2) layout.

        John

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian" <adriancoombes17@...> wrote:

        > Hi All, Whilst at the Taunton show, much conversation took place. Even a member of this erudite group was there! Amongst the conversations was one regarding track gauge representing 1' 11 1/2" in 1:43.5 scale. It just so happens that J.D. is doing this in 13. something or other mm! And, another of his friends is doing the very same thing. I thought that I was the only one with a gauge of 0.54".
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Adrian(C).

      • Adrian Coombes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
          Hi John,

          Yes, he is indeed an S7 modeller!

          Incidently, the up home signal (in its lofty perch) survived the show and transportation.

          Regards,

          Adrian (C).