O14 at the 7mm NGA AGM & Expo 8th June at Burton on Trent

  • John C
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      O14 will be represented at the 7mm AGM/Expo by Giles Favell's excellent End of the Line - complete with RC lorries as recently featured in the Review.

      David Hughes and Paul Holmes are joining me on a Finescale Narrow Gauge demo where we will be showing off O14 and other correct gauges (I believe Paul may have some RC of his own). Please stop by and have a natter.

      Full details at: http://7mmnga.org.uk/AGM.php

    • John C
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2013
        From all the recent posts it is clear there will be lots to see and talk about at Burton from Paul, David and I. We will ensure there are plenty of chairs in front so please sit down and say hello.

        I will be bringing some telegraph poles, scale L&B fishplates and a prototype of a working scale point lever.

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "John C" <jclutterbuck2001@...> wrote:

        > O14 will be represented at the 7mm AGM/Expo by Giles Favell's excellent End of the Line - complete with RC lorries as recently featured in the Review.
        >
        > David Hughes and Paul Holmes are joining me on a Finescale Narrow Gauge demo where we will be showing off O14 and other correct gauges (I believe Paul may have some RC of his own). Please stop by and have a natter.
        >
        > Full details at: http://7mmnga.org.uk/AGM.php
        >
        > Regards
        > John

      • John C
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2013
          And having just seen all the Blastpipe correspondence in the latest 7mm NGA NL which was triggered by my previous letter, I think I may need some help fighting off the lynch mob!

          John

          --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "John C" <jclutterbuck2001@...> wrote:

          > From all the recent posts it is clear there will be lots to see and talk about at Burton from Paul, David and I. We will ensure there are plenty of chairs in front so please sit down and say hello.
          >
          > I will be bringing some telegraph poles, scale L&B fishplates and a prototype of a working scale point lever.
          >
          > Regards
          > John

        • Paul Holmes
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2013
            Hi John
            My copy arrived midday. No chance to read the letters yet, but looking forward to settling down to a good read later!! Hope the lynch mob can be persuaded to leave the pitchforks at home.
            Paul
            --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "John C" <jclutterbuck2001@...> wrote:

            > And having just seen all the Blastpipe correspondence in the latest 7mm NGA NL which was triggered by my previous letter, I think I may need some help fighting off the lynch mob!
            >
            > John
            >
            > --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "John C" <jclutterbuck2001@> wrote:
            > >

            > > From all the recent posts it is clear there will be lots to see and talk about at Burton from Paul, David and I. We will ensure there are plenty of chairs in front so please sit down and say hello.
            > >
            > > I will be bringing some telegraph poles, scale L&B fishplates and a prototype of a working scale point lever.
            > >
            > > Regards
            > > John

          • Andrew Young
            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2013
              My copy of NL hasn't arrived yet (must be sending them out alphabetically again...) so I've not read Blastpipe. I've not booked security for Burton, maybe I ought to, or smuggle John out by the back door if need be.....

              Cheers,
              Andrew