RE: [O14] Re: Toolbox

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 5 3:41 AM
      What I have seen a few jewellers use is a cloth attached to the workbench and laid onto there lap when the sit down, I use to have something simular, years ago when most of my modelling was done at a small workbench, mainly gluing etc., but over the years I have acquired that many different types of machines and tools now I only sit at a table bench when assembling something.
      You can see my workshop in a couple of photos I have posted in my photo album, since these photos were taken a couple of years ago, I now have a large drillpress and a combination roller, bending brake and guillotine , also a new big vice, all mounted on another bench which is to the right-hand side from where the photos were taken, at the far left you can see the drying oven I made from an old wall oven and then the paint section and at the closest end in the photo you can see the vice I referred to the other day, that area is where I do all of my soldering, the table with the lamp, is where I assemble things, and again towards the left-hand side of the photos you see my lathe and milling machine.

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 5 4:42 AM
        Its not really a mess, when I want to find something I search for a couple of hours, and give up, and go looking for something else and then eventually find what I was looking for in the first place!!!!......(:-))

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.