Re: Toolbox

  • John C
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 1, 2013
      And of course now I recall that's where I got mine from - sorry Paul, I really must try harder!

      John

      --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, Paul Martin <groups2@...> wrote:

      > with Nealetin solder paste - http://www.gwneale.co.uk/solderpaint.html
      >
      > available from me -
      > http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Glues/gluestools.html#Potions The pot of
      > solder description doesn't mention Nealatin but that is what it is
      >
      > if you find it dries out use Bakers Fluid as a thinner – it's pretty close
      > to what's in it. I asked them and that was their recommendation
      >

      > Paul

    • Brian
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 5, 2013
        Its not really a mess, when I want to find something I search for a couple of hours, and give up, and go looking for something else and then eventually find what I was looking for in the first place!!!!......(:-))

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.