RE: [O14] Re: Toolbox

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 1, 2013

      with Nealetin solder paste - http://www.gwneale.co.uk/solderpaint.html

      available from me - http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Glues/gluestools.html#Potions  The pot of solder description doesn’t mention Nealatin but that is what it is

      if you find it dries out use Bakers Fluid as a thinner – it’s pretty close to what’s in it. I asked them and that was their recommendation

      Paul

    • Brian
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 5, 2013
        Its not really a mess, when I want to find something I search for a couple of hours, and give up, and go looking for something else and then eventually find what I was looking for in the first place!!!!......(:-))

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.