RE: (Was Re: Anyone doing any modelling?)

  • Vincent Bradley
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3 6:09 AM
      I have been busy scratch building a couple of buildings (Pubs) and finishing
      up some partially completed ones. My focus has been on the scenic aspect
      lately which is strange since I don't like doing it. I guess the sight of
      white plastic roofs has gotten too me. Next on the agenda is to finish the
      canal boat. With the weather improving I can start spray painting again.
      Vincent Bradley
    • paglesham
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 4 2:48 AM
        --- In O-14@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Bradley" <vince@...> wrote:

        > I have been busy scratch building a couple of buildings (Pubs) and
        finishing
        > up some partially completed ones. My focus has been on the scenic
        aspect
        > lately which is strange since I don't like doing it. I guess the
        sight of
        > white plastic roofs has gotten too me. Next on the agenda is to
        finish the
        > canal boat. With the weather improving I can start spray painting
        again.
        > Vincent Bradley

        Hi Vincent, I've just joined the o-14 group and hope it will help my
        layout building. I love scenic work and the raiway is merely an
        excuse. Strange how we all differ, but I also have a lot of info and
        experience on canal boats so if you need any help at all with that
        side of things please mail me. As I write this a 70 ft. wooden ex
        working boat is sitting 30 ft. away waiting for me to finish its
        restoration! We been working on it for nearly 3 years. I'll put up
        some photos of my canal boat model bits made years ago. In those days
        I didn't know so much about them and made a model of ROGER as an iron
        boat only to be politely told that it was a wooden boat! That's why
        there are only bits left. Cheers, Martin