Re: [O14] Re: Servo's for operating things

  • Stuart Mitchell
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 23, 2011
      HI..

      I also use these on my large OO layout.

      StuartM

      On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:46 AM, oztrainz <jkgaraty@...> wrote:

      Hi Ian,
      ANE Switchmaster gear is available locally. See

      <http://www.nmra.org.au/Hints/Servo/SmartSwitch_Manual.pdf>

      for probably more information than you are likely to need. I have set up one servo so far to drive a tipple cage mock-up using the control board that comes with the servos. It can drive up to 4 seperate servos. It went quite easily. I will try and find the link to the local supplier and feed it to you off-line.

      Graham Dredge in New Zealnd markets the Servomate servo contolller under his Westimation label. See here for some engine shed door automation with servos

      <http://www.youtube.com/user/Westimation#p/u/4/Qqo3UTS6G9I>

      Glen Anthony has started using Arduino controllers and some servos for some of the animations on his "Stamping Ground" Gn15 mining layout. Links are in his Stamping Ground thread on Gnatterbox at Page 28/29 and 31.

      <http://forum.gn15.info/viewtopic.php?t=2779&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=675>

      Regards, John Garaty
      Unanderra in oz

      --