Baldwin 0-4-2

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      Ok so here you go fella's, this is what has been on my workbench, my 0-4-2
      Baldwin, this is a kitbash using a Bachmann Forney as the donor chassis, all
      of the superstructure is brass including a new smaller boiler, it has sound,
      with the speaker mounted in the smokestack, all artwork and etchings were
      done by me, and now it finished,
      except for a couple of minor details,
      you can see the real loco via this link for comparison:-
      <http://www.australiansteam.com/baldwin10533.htm>

      Model photos via this link:-

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.
    • adriangrayfr
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
        Here Brian, mate, y'need t'paint the roof of y'r shed, its going rusty! Oh, and save a lick for the loco, too!!

        :-)

        Adrian

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <rallim56@...> wrote:

        > Ok so here you go fella's, this is what has been on my workbench, my 0-4-2
        > Baldwin, this is a kitbash using a Bachmann Forney as the donor chassis, all
        > of the superstructure is brass including a new smaller boiler, it has sound,
        > with the speaker mounted in the smokestack, all artwork and etchings were
        > done by me, and now it finished,
        > except for a couple of minor details,
        > you can see the real loco via this link for comparison:-
        > <http://www.australiansteam.com/baldwin10533.htm>
        >
        > Model photos via this link:-

        > Brian
        > Qld. Aust.

      • Bruce Wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
          Beautiful work Brian – you should be very happy with your end result! I like the look of the loco, and your ore car.

          Cheers
          Bruce