A new materials supplier

  • John C
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:05 AM
      I stumbled across this site which may be a useful source of materials: http://www.modellingtimbers.co.uk/

      Areas worth a look at:
      • Microbore  - down 0.1mm internal diameter!!
      • Brass Wheels - Blondins anyone?
      • Wood Ladders
      • Companion Ways
    • vincent_wesstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 6:27 PM
        Shameless copy of the NGRM and RMweb messages I posted a short while back:

        While browsing a German tramforum, someone pointed to http://www.digitalzentrale.de Admittedly this is a German site, but it does contain some very handy tools for the average (and not so average) modeller:

        1) ballasting tools for nearly all Continental scales
        2) laser-cut PCB's to use on module joints, in many gauges, including those useful for UK outline NG stuff. (nothing directly for O-14, but with some careful cutting it's relatively easy to adapt)
        3) grass appliance device based on the Noch technology

        Open the link provided above, then proceed to "Modell-Modulbau" and browse around :) After that, do same on the rest of that site ;)

        Thanks for reminding me John ;-))

        Regards, Vincent Wesstein
        the Netherlands

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "John C" <jclutterbuck2001@...> wrote:

        > I stumbled across this site which may be a useful source of
        > materials:
        <snip>