[O14 Group] Welsh Slate Wagons

  • O14 Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      O14 Group has posted a new item, 'Welsh Slate Wagons'

      I am making up some wagons to go behind my Quarry Hunslet for a 'Dinorwic'
      corner of my layout. Thought the group may be interested. Two are finished and
      another 4 types are in the pipeline. I have attached photos of the slab wagon
      and the waste wagon also a photo of the first run [...]

      You may view the latest post at
      http://www.o14group.org/2010/10/01/welsh-slate-wagons/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
      posted.

      Best regards,
      O14 Group