Re: contacting Kbscale

  • Paul Holmes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      You can of course send a private email via the yahoo groups site anyway - search for 'david' in the members area and find David Jaynes and then send him an off list message. I use this facility if i want to contact anyone I know is on the list - and from the 7mm NGA group and FR group etc. Paul

      --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "kevin" <kelf28@...> wrote:

      > Hi All
      >
      > would anyone know how i could contact David Janes via e-mail.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Kevin

    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Thanks everyone.

        Kevin knows how to 'contact me by email' as we have swapped several emails previously.