Railwells 2009 Track building demo and have-a-go sessions

  • John Clutterbuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
      An early reminder that I will be demoing O14 spiked track with 'have-a-go' sessions at Railwells on Sunday 9th August 2009. I've updated the O14 group calender accordingly: http://www.o14group.org/2009/02/23/railwells-track-building-sessions/

      Unfortunately I have had to cancel the demo at the Pewsey NG show the following Saturday (15th).

    • CAROL ROBERTS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
        Hi All,
        We shall be at the Lydney show Sept 26th and 27th with Yarpole in 013.7 along with a demo stand.
        Regards, Carol & Adrian.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
          Dear Group,

          I was going to announce that the have-a-go sessions were off due to lack of space but thankfully they are now back on again. Richard has very kindly given me some 40lb rail to use - and some 60lb for anybody wanting a wider gauge!

          John