Re: [O14] Re: Little Wonder photos added

  • Brian Millar
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 2 6:11 AM
      Paul,
      Did you end up getting your decoder sorted out ??
      Cheers
      Brian Millar
      Qld. Aust.
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 30 9:53 AM
        Hi all
        A quick note and another thank you to all who have offered their advice. One last hurdle overcome this morning - I broke an internal solder joint drilling a 'steam passage' that I had missed during construction just this Tuesday night and then wrecked a smoke fan motor whilst mending it!!

        Nigel Lawton has come up trumps and sent a replacement motor 'next day delivery' and I spent lunch hour putting her back together again today!!!

        (S)he will therefore be travelling to Portmadoc (1869 spelling) tomorrow. There are a couple of details missing still and the decoders are not quite right but at least she works!!

        See some of you at Port Paul