Subscription to NG&IRMR gone missing

  • Michael Milway
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
      I strongly suspect that my faxed subscription renewal to the NG&IRMR
      has got lost in the ether. I don't trust the fax machine at my end. Who
      do I contact to find out if it got there and what is happening?

      Regards,
      Michael Milway.
    • Geoff Baxter
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hang about, he'll be along any minute now..... ROY!
        Geoff

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Milway" <mjm@...> wrote:

        > I strongly suspect that my faxed subscription renewal to the NG&IRMR
        > has got lost in the ether. I don't trust the fax machine at my end.
        Who
        > do I contact to find out if it got there and what is happening?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Michael Milway.

      • David Hughes
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
          Michael,

          Roy's email address is royclink@... (see the Review website http://www.narrowgaugeandindustrial.com/ordering.htm)

          David H

          To: O14@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
            Dear Mike,

            Nothing arrived here I'm afraid - though the fax machine seems to be
            working OK with lots of renewals coming in!

            Issue 77 was sent out last week of January - on time, we still have
            some copies left.

            Sincerely,

            Roy