New photos

  • John Clutterbuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      All,

      I've added some photos of my trackwork in the Photos section. Please
      excuse the commercial but you'll have to see Roy Link's excellent NG&I
      magazine: http://www.narrowgaugeandindustrial.com/ for the full
      details. I'm more than happy to answer any questions anyone has.

      Regards
      John Clutterbuck
    • William Uffelman

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
          I note there are some new photos added at: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/O14/photos/album/130733751/pic/list

          Bill - would you like to tell us about them?