Re: [O14] Re: Weekly parts tractors

  • Martin Field
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 1, 2009
      Geoff, thanks for looking. I'll have to do a bit of research into them. You've got me curious now!
      Cheers, Martin

      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 9, 2009
        On the subject of tractor tracks and narrow gauge. Sorry just off
        gauge but have a look at the picture on page 148 of Boyds tome on the
        Tal-y-llyn. A good way to combine tractors and railways.

        Keith HC deepest Pembrokeshire

        --- In O14@yahoogroups.com, "paglesham" <paglesham@...> wrote:

        > Hello all and best wishes for the new one.
        > I'm surprised I'm the first to mention it, but let me recommend the
        > new weekly parts magazine for 2009, Tractors and F-arming, which
        has a
        > nice 1/43rd scale old tractor on each issue. The first of which is
        the
        > ubiquitous (600,000 made!)little grey Fergy.
        > And it's a little jewel of a model, too! The first issue is only
        £1-
        > 99, so even I've pushed the post christmas boat out and got one.
        Next