[O14 Group] Gilbert Gribi - Hopper Cars

  • O14 Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      O14 Group has posted a new item, 'Gilbert Gribi - Hopper Cars'

      Gilbert Gribi has sent me a drawing of his hopper cars as featured on his La
      Vernarède layout which is exclusively available here: tremie (PDF). Note you
      may have to print this out twice full size to get correct 7mm scale.

      You may view the latest post at
      http://www.o14group.org/2008/12/02/gilbert-gribi-hopper-cars/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
      posted.

      Best regards,
      O14 Group