5942O14 wheelsets

  • jclutterbuck2001
    Jul 18, 2014
      Fellow modellers,

      One of the big bugbears for us 'mainline' O14 modellers is accurately regauging OO wheelsets. However, I have made tentative enquiries to Alan Gibson Workshop (Colin Seymour) and it seems he would produce a batch of 14mm gauge wheels at standard advertised price as long as we can order at least 150 axles - but we may have to wait a while (I'm not sure how long this is yet).

      I am interested in getting at least 100 of the 10.5mm 8 spoke RP25 profile wheels so does anyone else want to join me to increase the order size and enable this to happen? The standard axle length is 26mm (£1.35 per axle) but I am quite interested in getting the shorter 24.5mm axles (more expensive at £1.55 per axle) - please state your preference. I don't think we can mix and match, i.e. we all need to go for the same wheel type and axle length.

      He needs upfront payment so I would have to place the order and you pay me plus a bit for postage (pref. upfront too).

      Please contact me if you are interested.