59357mm corrugated iron

  • jclutterbuck2001
    Jul 13, 2014

      (also posted on NGRM)

      I am on the hunt for 7mm scale corrugated iron. I had settled on the Metalsmith product which was superb and being tinplate was easy to rust convincingly. Unfortunately they won't have any back in stock within my timescales (I have asked).

      I need a profile that represent the standard 3" variety (1.7mm pitch) is quite thin and has well defined corrugations visible on both sides - pre-cut 6ft and 8ft sheets would be a real bonus. I am aware of the following:

      Duncan Models (I have some) - ready cut sheets in tinplate but the corrugations are not well defined

      Ambis (exclusively via Hobby Holidays it seems) - aluminum so would need painting - out of stock!

      Plastruct PS-24 - would need painting - not sure if the corrugations are that well defined

      http://www.architekt...wellbleche.html - brass, copper or aluminium - 2mm pitch

      Any other suggestions?