5901RE: [O14] Introduction [4 Attachments]

  • jhock101
    Jun 16, 2014
      Hi David,

      Soon to be Bedfordshire, although I know your part of the world, spent a few years in Salisbury and Trowbridge.

      I am currently looking to get the wagon produced as 3D printed chassis and lasercut body, I want about 20 to 40 of them on the layout, plus getting the chassis printed makes it diemensionly accurate, something I find very time consuming in styrene.  This wagon uses the axle boxes from a KB Scale rugga chassis, the wheel base was a little short for what I needed.  I can post some pictures of the chassis and body if you are interested.

      James
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic