      To: O14@yahoogroups.com
      From: O14@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:51:34 -0700
      Subject: [O14] Introduction [4 Attachments]

      I thought I had better introduce myself and post up a couple of pictures of what I have been working on recently.  I am building a 600mm German peat railway, set in the present day.  So far I have only built stock and loco's and very imminent house means I don't wan to start the layout yet.

      The pictures are of a scratch built peat wagon, a KB Scale Diema DL5 and Schoma loco I am scratch building on a Bullant motor bogie.

      Still lots of work to do on the Schoma but it is coming together.

      I plan for the layout to feature a working tippler and conveyor so the wagon has an opening side.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic