September Meeting

  • Dennis Mahoney
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2011

      Ohio-Michigan-Ontario

      Leathercrafters Guild

      The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of t< span="">< span="" critiquelle<="" sp<=""><><>he challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5” x 3.5”.>

      The guild thanks Rance Pope for his informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

      We also thank Rance and his wife Kassie for hosting our meetings at the Tandy Store.

      All who are interested in the art and craft of leather work are invited to attend.

      · Meeting Location:
                          Tandy Store
                          32524 Warren Rd
                          Westland, Michigan