October IFoLG Show

  • dennisp2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 7:38 AM
      As you know, the IFoLG show is in October. At the March Guild Meeting, it was decided that our guild display will include a replica hot air balloon in leather. Each panel of the baloon is to be decorated by different guild members.

      All guild members are invited to participate in the project.

      All interested parties should attend the May meeting for further information

      Thanks for youe cooperation.

      Dennis P. Mahoney