Re: sept meeting head count

  • Sandra Bejster
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010
      Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.

      Sandra

      "The dust will wait ... Life won't"

      http://sbejster.etsy.com
      http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
      http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench

      --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
      1a. Re: sept meeting head count
          Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
          Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))

      Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith

    • Marc
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010
        --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Bejster <sbejster@...> wrote:

        > Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.
        >

        > Sandra
        >
        > "The dust will wait ... Life won't"
        >

        > http://sbejster.etsy.com
        >
        > http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
        >
        > http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench
        >
        > --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
        > 1a. Re: sept meeting head count
        >     Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
        >     Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))
        >
        > Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith
        > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

        I talked to Dani this week and she said that the tickets will be at will call, with directions and location. I think the usual time 1ish.
      • Paul N. Cross
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010

          I will not be able to be there this month, I’m down with a back injury that is just not clearing up.

          Everyone have fun

          Paul

        • dennisp2000
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2011
            Ohio-Michigan-Ontario
            Leathercrafters Guild

            The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of the challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5" x 3.5".

            The guild thanks Rance Pope for an informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

            All who are interested in the art and craft of leather work are invited to attend.

            • Meeting Location:
            Tandy Store
            32524 Warren Rd
            Westland, Michigan
            • When: Thursday September 8, 2011
            • Time: 6:30 PM
            Contacts:
            • President: Tim Ahlgren (tahlgren@...)
            • Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (mahoneymjm@...
          • Dennis Mahoney
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 26, 2011

              Ohio-Michigan-Ontario

              Leathercrafters Guild

              The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of t< span="">< span="" critiquelle<="" sp<=""><><>he challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5” x 3.5”.>

              The guild thanks Rance Pope for his informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

              We also thank Rance and his wife Kassie for hosting our meetings at the Tandy Store.

              ·  President: Tim Ahlgren (0IILG%20site%29">tahlgren@...)

              ·  Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (d%20%28as%20seen%20on%20IILG%20site%29">mahoneymjm@...)