Re: sept meeting head count

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
      --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, "KnockOut" <borefel@...> wrote:

      > It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith

      Keith, I don't was wandering what the total headcount is at the moment. Bliss wanted two (pending), Chapman Leather wanted two (four if possable), Dawn contacted me withing the last few days, inquiring if she could still get on the list, Denver wanted two, and I need one.

      Marc
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 27, 2010
        Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith

        From: "Marc" <marc_montpetit@...>
        Sender: O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:38:21 -0000
        To: <O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild] Re: sept meeting head count

        --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, "KnockOut" <borefel@...> wrote:

        > It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith

        Keith, I don't was wandering what the total headcount is at the moment. Bliss wanted two (pending), Chapman Leather wanted two (four if possable), Dawn contacted me withing the last few days, inquiring if she could still get on the list, Denver wanted two, and I need one.

        Marc

      • Sandra Bejster
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010
          Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.

          Sandra

          "The dust will wait ... Life won't"

          http://sbejster.etsy.com
          http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
          http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench

          --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
          1a. Re: sept meeting head count
              Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
              Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010
            --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Bejster <sbejster@...> wrote:

            > Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.
            >

            > Sandra
            >
            > "The dust will wait ... Life won't"
            >

            > http://sbejster.etsy.com
            >
            > http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
            >
            > http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench
            >
            > --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
            > 1a. Re: sept meeting head count
            >     Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
            >     Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))
            >
            > Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith
            > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

            I talked to Dani this week and she said that the tickets will be at will call, with directions and location. I think the usual time 1ish.
          • Paul N. Cross
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010

              I will not be able to be there this month, I’m down with a back injury that is just not clearing up.

              Everyone have fun

              Paul

            • dennisp2000
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 11, 2011
                Ohio-Michigan-Ontario
                Leathercrafters Guild

                The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of the challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5" x 3.5".

                The guild thanks Rance Pope for an informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

                All who are interested in the art and craft of leather work are invited to attend.

                • Meeting Location:
                Tandy Store
                32524 Warren Rd
                Westland, Michigan
                • When: Thursday September 8, 2011
                • Time: 6:30 PM
                Contacts:
                • President: Tim Ahlgren (tahlgren@...)
                • Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (mahoneymjm@...
              • Dennis Mahoney
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 26, 2011

                  Ohio-Michigan-Ontario

                  Leathercrafters Guild

                  The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of t< span="">< span="" critiquelle<="" sp<=""><><>he challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5” x 3.5”.>

                  The guild thanks Rance Pope for his informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

                  We also thank Rance and his wife Kassie for hosting our meetings at the Tandy Store.

                  ·  President: Tim Ahlgren (0IILG%20site%29">tahlgren@...)

                  ·  Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (d%20%28as%20seen%20on%20IILG%20site%29">mahoneymjm@...)