sept meeting head count

  • KnockOut
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 20, 2010
      It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith
    • Paul N. Cross
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 20, 2010

        Keith:

        I‘m in for one

        It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith

      • Marc
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
          --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, "KnockOut" <borefel@...> wrote:

          > It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith

          Keith, I don't was wandering what the total headcount is at the moment. Bliss wanted two (pending), Chapman Leather wanted two (four if possable), Dawn contacted me withing the last few days, inquiring if she could still get on the list, Denver wanted two, and I need one.

          Marc
        • Keith
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 27, 2010
            Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith

            From: "Marc" <marc_montpetit@...>
            Sender: O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:38:21 -0000
            To: <O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild] Re: sept meeting head count

            --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, "KnockOut" <borefel@...> wrote:

            > It is the day and I have heard nada. LMK ASAP. -Keith

            Keith, I don't was wandering what the total headcount is at the moment. Bliss wanted two (pending), Chapman Leather wanted two (four if possable), Dawn contacted me withing the last few days, inquiring if she could still get on the list, Denver wanted two, and I need one.

            Marc

          • Sandra Bejster
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010
              Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.

              Sandra

              "The dust will wait ... Life won't"

              http://sbejster.etsy.com
              http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
              http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench

              --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
              1a. Re: sept meeting head count
                  Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
                  Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010
                --- In O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Bejster <sbejster@...> wrote:

                > Could someone please remind me which day you are going, what time you are meeting and exactly where?  I've misplaced (or maybe deleted) my original note.  I don't need a ticket to get in, but I might pop by the meeting if I am there that day.
                >

                > Sandra
                >
                > "The dust will wait ... Life won't"
                >

                > http://sbejster.etsy.com
                >
                > http://www.picturetrail.com/sbejster
                >
                > http://www.picturetrail.com/WickedWench
                >
                > --- On Sat, 8/28/10, O-MI-O_Leathercrafters_Guild@yahoogroups.com <O-MI-
                > 1a. Re: sept meeting head count
                >     Posted by: "Keith" borefel@... borefel
                >     Date: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am ((PDT))
                >
                > Two are left,all requests have been filled. Dani and myself don't need tix.-Keith
                > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

                I talked to Dani this week and she said that the tickets will be at will call, with directions and location. I think the usual time 1ish.
              • Paul N. Cross
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 11, 2010

                  I will not be able to be there this month, I’m down with a back injury that is just not clearing up.

                  Everyone have fun

                  Paul

                • dennisp2000
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 11, 2011
                    Ohio-Michigan-Ontario
                    Leathercrafters Guild

                    The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of the challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5" x 3.5".

                    The guild thanks Rance Pope for an informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

                    All who are interested in the art and craft of leather work are invited to attend.

                    • Meeting Location:
                    Tandy Store
                    32524 Warren Rd
                    Westland, Michigan
                    • When: Thursday September 8, 2011
                    • Time: 6:30 PM
                    Contacts:
                    • President: Tim Ahlgren (tahlgren@...)
                    • Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (mahoneymjm@...
                  • Dennis Mahoney
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 26, 2011

                      Ohio-Michigan-Ontario

                      Leathercrafters Guild

                      The Ohio-Michigan-Ontario Leathercrafters Guild September meeting will feature a critique of t< span="">< span="" critiquelle<="" sp<=""><><>he challenge entries and a tooling session in which all members are invited to tool a trading card with a pattern of their choice. Leather for the trading cards will be provided. Trading card leather is approx. 2.5” x 3.5”.>

                      The guild thanks Rance Pope for his informative presentation on six strand round braid at our August meeting.

                      We also thank Rance and his wife Kassie for hosting our meetings at the Tandy Store.

                      ·  President: Tim Ahlgren (0IILG%20site%29">tahlgren@...)

                      ·  Vice President: Dennis Mahoney (d%20%28as%20seen%20on%20IILG%20site%29">mahoneymjm@...)