We need ideas

  • borefel
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      Tim and I have had a chance to chime in our thoughts Rick if you had any its time to share!
    • twohorsetown05
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@...> wrote:

        > Tim and I have had a chance to chime in our thoughts Rick if you had any its time to share!

        I believe we should have a meeting to discuss what is to be expected from forming a club/guild, for starters.
      • borefel
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
          --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "twohorsetown05" <rickg48@...> wrote:

          > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Tim and I have had a chance to chime in our thoughts Rick if you had any its time to share!
          > >
          > I believe we should have a meeting to discuss what is to be expected from forming a club/guild, for starters.

          ok I think the first sunday of the month,the shop 1:30-3:30 in December is the time frame I have heard of and I don't see any big holes in that yet and it gives some time to pull it together to nail down enough to present the idea well.
        • twohorsetown05
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
            --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@...> wrote:

            > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "twohorsetown05" <rickg48@> wrote:
            > >

            > > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Tim and I have had a chance to chime in our thoughts Rick if you had any its time to share!
            > > >
            > > I believe we should have a meeting to discuss what is to be expected from forming a club/guild, for starters.
            > >
            > ok I think the first sunday of the month,the shop 1:30-3:30 in December is the time frame I have heard of and I don't see any big holes in that yet and it gives some time to pull it together to nail down enough to present the idea well.

            Sounds good, has there been something posted on Leatherworker.net yet?
          • borefel
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
              --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "twohorsetown05" <rickg48@...> wrote:

              > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@> wrote:
              > >

              > > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "twohorsetown05" <rickg48@> wrote:

              > > > I believe we should have a meeting to discuss what is to be expected from forming a club/guild, for starters.
              > > >
              > > ok I think the first sunday of the month,the shop 1:30-3:30 in December is the time frame I have heard of and I don't see any big holes in that yet and it gives some time to pull it together to nail down enough to present the idea well.
              > >
              > Sounds good, has there been something posted on Leatherworker.net yet?

              not yet and I don't see anything wrong with posting some thing there ie: info, maybee a link to here?
            • twohorsetown05
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2009
                --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@...> wrote:

                > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "twohorsetown05" <rickg48@> wrote:
                > >

                > > --- In GREATLAKESLEATHER@yahoogroups.com, "borefel" <borefel@> wrote:

                > > > ok I think the first sunday of the month,the shop 1:30-3:30 in December is the time frame I have heard of and I don't see any big holes in that yet and it gives some time to pull it together to nail down enough to present the idea well.
                > > >
                > > Sounds good, has there been something posted on Leatherworker.net yet?
                > >
                > not yet and I don't see anything wrong with posting some thing there ie: info, maybee a link to here?

                I've posted this:
                http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=20016
                Maybe someone else can chime in with a link to here....or info on the meeting.
                Meanwhile, I'll post a notice on a couple other forums I frequent where I know there's some Mich area guys hanging out.