54July Guild Meeting
- Jul 5 4:26 AMThe July Meeting of the O-MI-O Leathercrafters Guild will be held on July 10, 2011. The meeting will be held at the Tandy store in Westland. The Executive Committee will meet at 1:00 PM and the General Meeting will be at 1:30 PM.
We are very interested in receiving input from guild members concerning what you want from the guild. Those who will be unable to attend this months meeting can respond to tim or myself with any suggestions or comments.
In an effort to make your leather guild more responsive to your needs, we ask that you take a few minutes to complete the following questionnaire.
1. What day of the week is best for you to attend guild meetings?
2. What time of day is best for you to attend guild meetings?
3. What geographical location is best for you?
4. What leather related topics would you like to have discussed at the meetings?
5. What leather related demonstrations would you like to see at the meetings?
6. Are you willing to participate in any demonstrations?
7. Do you have any techniques or shortcuts you would like to share with the guild?
8. Are you willing to participate in group projects?
9. Would you be interested in having a "swap meet" incorporated into meetings?
10. Are there any ideas you have to make the guild more beneficial to you and other guild members?
Thanks for your input and cooperation.
Dennis P. Mahoney
- << Previous post in topic