Personalized PET SITTER and DOG WALKER available

  • laureng3190
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dog walker available in Nyack, Grandview, Piermont, Palisades, Blauvelt, Tappan, Orangeburg (and other areas too, just ask!)

      No crowded pack walks. I offer private walks for the comfort of your
      dog.

      6 + years of experience, veterinary technician and a graduate of
      Cornell University's Animal Science program.

      I am available weekdays and weekends... last minute dog walks are okay too. Just call for your free "meet and greet," and I'll come right to your house to meet you!

      GREAT RATES! AND I love what I do! :)

      www.LaurensPetServices.com

      Cell Phone: 845-596-3107 or send an email to LaurenG3190@...

      Please note: Cat care, sleepovers at your home and in-home daily pet visits available while you are away.