Found a GREAT restaurant THE SHAMROCK HOTEL! You must read this

  • ophelia6239
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      SHAMROCK-HOTEL.com The food is fantastic and nothing is over 9.95 like a 16 oz steak or lump crabcakes with all the sides-plus warm irish soda bread Dinner less tan 20.00 for 2. Atmosphere is great and the food is even greater. Tell them you heard of this place on NSS and you may get a surprise. Everythng is homemade. Nothing is brought in already prepared. This is such a find! I have been there twice already. Am going back Friday night. Decor is beautiful

      I can not afford to go to Hudson House, Vertigo, even the River Club-just can't do it at this time. However, I can afford to go here. It's a beautiful place, nice staff, 4.50 glass of Kendall Jackson, 4.00 imported beer, 5.00 snifter of Grand Mariner,2.95 french onion soup, you name it. Look at their web site. Those prices are REAL and CORRECT. Unbelievable!

      SHAMROCK-HOTEL.COM is the email address

      We've included a couple sample menus to give you an idea of what we're up to.

      84 Orange Ave. / Suffern, New York 10901
      (845) 357-8448 / www.shamrock-hotel.com
    • mlmeyers@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
        Thanks for the info.
        I live in Suffern and have not been there since it was Mug's Pub.
        I'll definitely have to try it out!