Two Bear Herbs & Holistic Health's June Schedule for Classes and Events

  • twobearherbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Two Bear Herbs & Holistic Health
      Your Way to Overall Health and Well Being

      99 Main Street., Suite 210 Nyack, NY 10960
      Phone: 845.512.8389
      Email:twobearherbs@...
      Website: http://www.twobearherbs.com/
      -------------------------------------

      June Consult, Class and Events Schedule
      Click here: http://www.twobearherbs.com/

      Herbal Consultations at an Affordable Cost
      Have Health Concerns and Need Guidance? Call me!
      There are very few imbalances in the body, acute, chronic, or degenerative which cannot be helped by herbal medicine.
      Do you suffer from:
      • joint pain
      • low or high blood sugar
      • low or high blood pressure
      • high cholesterol
      • chronic fatigue
      • female issues, endometriosis, and or menopause
      • heart burn
      • constipation, bloating, gas, and or diarrhea
      • insomnia
      • candida albicans
      • pH imbalances
      • allergies
      • acne
      • low energy
      • overweight
      • many many more imbalances

      Do you want to improve your health and be more energetic? Are your interested in using natural remedies to help you with your health concerns and not sure where to begin?

      I am an Herbalist/Iridologist who is dedicated to helping people feel better. Schedule a professional consultation and receive $25 off the initial visit and a FREE Detox Foot Bath.
      Refer friends, family, and or co-workers and receive referral rewards of discounted consults.

      Animal Communication Classes:
      -------------------------------
      June 21st, 2009
      Beginning Animal Communication Class
      Beginning animal communication will guide you in developing the skills to be open to the intuitive pathway of telepathic communication with animals..
      • Nyack Business Center 99 Main Street Nyack, NY
      • Sunday at 12Noon-5PM
      • 4-8 metered parking available
      • Detailed information and Course Fee: http://www.twobearherbs.com/AnimalCommunicationClasses.html
      • Information and Registration: http://www.twobearherbs.com/InformationandRegistration.html

      Reiki Classes:
      ----------------
      Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I
      Offered:
      June 20th, 2009
      Reiki Level I is "hands-on Reiki on," focuses primarily on the physical body (physical healing energy). Level I also places emphasis on how to give a Reiki treatment to a person, and some basic guidelines in its use with animals.

      Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II
      Offered:
      June 6th, 2009
      Reiki Level II increases your energy channeling abilities as well as teaching you how to send energy over distance and time to heal beings or situations, how to clear heavy energy and create safe, sacred healing space, etc.
      • 4-8 metered parking available
      • Detailed information and Course Fee: http://www.twobearherbs.com/ReikiClasses.html
      • Information and Registration: http://www.twobearherbs.com/InformationandRegistration.html

      Reiki Share Circles:
      --------------------
      Reiki Support & Exchange Circle
      Offered:
      June 26th, 2009
      This is a great time for you to come out and use your Reiki skills with others and to be part of a growing Reiki community. This Reiki group will meet monthly. We will share words in a circle and then break off into small groups to do Reiki on each other. Any and all Reiki practitioners are welcome. You are also welcome if you are not attuned to Reiki and want to learn more.
      • Petrina's Place 117 Depew Ave Nyack, NY 10960
      • Friday at 7:30-9:30PM
      • Fee: $10.00
      • Free Parking
      • Detailed information: http://www.twobearherbs.com/ReikiSupportandExchange.html

      Host a Reiki or Animal Communication Class:
      Benefits to the Host
      The host will receive discounted class/workshop fees from 50-100%

      There must be a minimum of 5 students enrolled in a class/workshop before the class/workshop can proceed, unless otherwise. The maximum number of students per class/workshop is 10-15.

      Guidelines for Hosting a Class or Workshop in your Area:
      1. Decide Date, Time, and Location
      2. Registration
      3. Marketing and Promotion
      4. Final Planning

      ****Detailed Guidelines Upon Request

      Dear Friends, thank you all for your continued support!!!