Dog Walker

  • final_hurrah
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dog walker and dog companion available. I love dogs and I love to be
      outside in the winter. I am available anytime. Rain, sun or snow. I am
      very reliable, trustworthy, and dog friendly. I can't have a dog so I
      will give them all my energy and playtime. All sizes ok, just as long
      as they don't bite me. If you'd like them taken to the vet or to be
      groomed, that can be arranged. Hikes available too! $15 for 1/2 hour
      and $20 for 1 hour. Reference upon request.

      Michael Bruhn
      646 731 8208 (Cell)
      845 675 7834 (HOME)
      mkbruhn@gmail. com