April 1st Edition of NyackNewsAndViews "Goes To The Dogs"

  • dzornow
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Although most of the time NyackNewsAndViews offers a serious take on
      the news, even we have to take a day off now and then. And April 1st
      is one of those days!

      Read a special commentary from one of senior canine citizens on the
      subject of cars, dogs and parks. And feel free to add your two sense,
      too! (Human comments are welcomed as well).

      http://www.NyackNewsAndViews.com

      Enjoy. And please "vocalize" with your opinion!

    • ko10960
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        The correct metaphoric phrase is "two cents".

        There's mine.

        -= S =-
      • dzornow
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          --- In NyackSocialScene@yahoogroups.com, "ko10960"
          <knownoffenders@...> > The correct metaphoric phrase is "two cents".

          I went back to the author, and he apologizes for the misspelling. He
          actually meant to say "two scents."

          -Woof!
          ;>)