OD's Feb 1 Post: BROOKLYN MONSTER '06 JUST TAPPED/WEEKEND NEWS

  • odbarmanbarry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      BEER LOVER'S REJOICE! THE SLIMKEG OF BROOKLYN MONSTER BARLEYWINE,
      AGED SINCE LAST FEBRUARY IN O'DONOGHUE'S COOLER IS NOW ON TAP! This
      fine barleywine started its life in November of 2006, at 11%abv, and
      has mellowed beautifully. It's actually very smooth, despite its high
      alcohol content. You gotta try a glass!

      MARDI GRAS WEEKEND
      OD's is proud to add our version of East Coast Gumbo to our specials
      board this weekend, to celebrate Nyack's Mardi Gras. Music will be
      provided by THE COVER-UP BAND on Saturday at 10:30pm (No Cover
      Charge), a terrific rock and Motown oriented group.

      JAEGER PUB CRAWL
      On Tuesday, the Jaeger Girls will stop by from 9-10pm with promo items
      to help you enjoy the last day before Lent...

      Cheers!
      OD's Barman Barry

      ODONOGHUE'S * 66 MAIN ST., EAST OF BROADWAY * GREAT FOOD AND DRINK
      * WEEKEND MUSIC * FAMOUS SATURDAY/SUNDAY ALA CARTE BRUNCH * RATED
      "BEST PUB" BY ROCKLAND MAGAZINE!

      http://odonoghuestavern.com/