Parking Issues on Rockland World Radio Monday @ 11AM

  • Richard Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007

      You’re invited to join Mayor John Shields

      on RocklandWorldRadio.com

      Monday December 3rd at 11am to discuss the new (outrageous) parking rates in Nyack.

      Together, maybe we can turn this around.

      Studio live line 845.290.9493

      Email: info@...

      Always All the Best,

      Richard Quinn

        BROADCASTING FROM NYACK , NEW YORK

    • Adam Lipson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Richard -

        Thank you for proving a venue for discussion about
        this critical issue.

        Adam Lipson
        --- Richard Quinn <quinn@...> wrote:

        > You're invited to join Mayor John Shields
        >
        > on RocklandWorldRadio.com
        >
        > Monday December 3rd at 11am to discuss the new
        > (outrageous) parking rates in
        > Nyack.
        >
        > Together, maybe we can turn this around.
        >
        > Studio live line 845.290.9493
        >
        > Email: info@...
        >
        > Always All the Best,
        >
        > Richard Quinn
        >

        > BROADCASTING FROM NYACK, NEW YORK

      • Richard Brand MD
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          What station on the dial?

          Rick

          At 12:49 PM 12/1/2007, you wrote:

          YouÂ’re invited to join Mayor John Shields

          on RocklandWorldRadio.com

          Monday December 3rd at 11am to discuss the new (outrageous) parking rates in Nyack.

          Together, maybe we can turn this around.

          Studio live line 845.290.9493

          Email: info@...

          Always All the Best,

          Richard Quinn